FaceBook , WhatsApp , Instagram ( Social Network ) Love and Happy Status by Smile

If I have a right to write my fate tooSo you should write with your name every time..
 #Smile


Staying in the heart is a true fame, otherwise it can be done even after being famously killed.*
 #Smile


Why do I complain, it's a matter of luckI do not even think of you, I remember you laughs ... !!*
 #Smile


Do not be afraid of the enemies of the enemy,We are afraid of being friends' rogue.*
 #Smile


Years of conversations do not get as comfortable from the conversation,As soon as you get hug once.*
 #Smile



Feel the sad sadness in my eyes.We are those who laugh everybody and cry all night ...*
  #Happiness



Take care of my heart I remember a little ..We will be left when we will be working ..!.
 #Smile


We are not able to do anything that somebody thinks us,But we are sure that someone will cry, after losing lots, we lose them..
  # #Happiness



It is a sight of the eye, who is looking for;You are desperate to laugh ....I'm thirsty for you smiles..
 #Smile


Some people beatSits in ....His nameJunkieNot necessarily ... !!!!



The moon will be ashamed aloneSomething you would understandWhenever it will be mentioned about smart friendsYou will miss me very much



Whenever you see in the mirror, there is a reason to smile if you come to a small #happy..You smile too please do ..



Were not you mad that we used to obey everything you said,Just do not feel anything better than your pleasure ....
 #Smile


It will be remembered that we have to turn away from tomorrow's book,
 Anyway, we will get smiles on a page, we ....
 #Smile



It will be remembered that we have to turn away from tomorrow's book,
 Anyway, we will get smiles on a page, we ....
 #Smile



I wish I met this morning also ..My eyes open with your voice .....
 #Smile



Your compulsions will also be accepted.But your promise was also to remember me ..-
 #Smile



Smiling often see the old fertilizer ..You also wrote falsehood with truth ... !!-
 #Smile



What is the nature of the people to settle in Ruah;We sit in the vein of people with shayari.-
 #Smile



If i improveWhat will happen to themI love my madness ....
 #Smile == Nilesh



He often wished luck with astrology.Once you gave me a hand, then luckily turned mad ....
 #Smile



I wish someone would have hugged you saying that your pain hurts me too*
 #Smile



What will happen to the happy people ..We have won ourselves by looting ourselves on others.*
 #Smile



How can I tell the person whoI have asked myself a man crying ...*
 #Smile



Even when the pen is in hand, it happens often.I write your name secretly on the palm ....*
 #Happy (* _



I miss you very much ......Please pray, my memory goes away ... !!!!*Smile



The heart has rescued your smile today, if you get rid of it, then come to the dreams!*
 #Smile



When we come to sleep, then people will cry for such sleep so we will cry ... !!*
 #Smile



Love does not accept the love of the person who loves everybody and does not accept the heart .. !!*
 #Smile



I've been sleeping hard, I myself, ....Giving your eyes your greed ...*
 #Smile



We are not included in this crime alone, when you were noticed, smile, you were also ..*
 #Smile



The heart is broken by its own fault;When did you say that you love me?*
 #Smile



It seems like a lot of pain, at least get time out*Really did not look good today #Smile



My pain also works for someone,Many people smile when I cry.*
 #Smile



Tomorrow is your test.** Praction: Please tune me about 7-8 lines and fist it.*This is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have Check This ???

Kinjal Dave Popular HD wallpapers Images Pictures Pics Photos